Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pillars of Prosperity

Last September 10, 2012, I shared in my previous blog, Studies in Economics about my list of priority readings. I started with "Pillars of Prosperity" but was not able to finish my original intention. Among 9 parts in that book, I find three parts not only interesting but still relevant. Part 4 is appropriate for those who want to see ways of bringing back money to taxpayers while Part 6 is suitable for those who want to clear the fog surrounding free trade. Even my plan in studying Part 5 was not successful because after reading "At The Brink" or "Day of Reckoning 2", I was not able to proceed reading about Federal Reserve, monetary policy, fiat money, economy, honest money and tyranny. 

The 10 links below are the results of my initial study of "Pillars of Prosperity". In the coming days, I intend to continue where I stopped and by God's grace be able to finish my original goal and then proceed to the next book. Once it is done, I will update this list:

The Result of Erroneous Political Ideas

Assessment of the US Republic

Capitalism's "Failures"

Ron Paul's Political Career

Inflation

US Dollar

US Dollar 2

Gold and the US Dollar

Day of Reckoning

Day of Reckoning 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment