Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Austrian Books on Entrepreneurship

There are seven books in my folder related to entrepreneurship written from the perspective of Austrian economic theory. These books are as follows:

1. Against Intellectual Property by Stephan N. Kinsella

2. Capitalist and the Entrepreneur by Peter G. Klein

3. The Driver by Garet Garett

4. God's Gold: The Story of Rockefeller and His Times by John T. Flynn

5. Men of Wealth by John T. Flynn

6. Profit and Loss by Ludwig von Mises

7. Wild Wheel by Garet Garett

As I checked the price of the hard copies of these books, their total cost is $ 102.00. It's good that I was able to download them prior to the reconstruction of mises.org. 

Meanwhile, I feel myself too scattered. I lacked focus and that's why I accomplished too little this 2014. I am praying for strength so I can focus my reading on entrepreneurship. After this, I am thinking to read next about Austrian monetary theory: currency, gold standard, banking, booms and busts, credit, and inflation. 

For now, my task is to start with Men of Wealth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment